Tuesday 26 January 2010

First Week Snow Kiting



I’ve been in Switzerland for a week now and all is well. The journey was long and tiring and for once I had enough music to not hear the same track twice.

There is not as much snow as last year which, was a very special season but there is certainly a good base. The pistes are a bit tired at the moment and hopefully we will get some fresh snow soon.

That said the kiting has been amazing. Lots of sunny days with steady northerlies. The well used areas still have soft snow and if you can kite a bit further a field there is still some good powder to be found.

As usual the toboganning is a big hit, especially at night after a fondue and some beers to numb the courage.

All in all a great start to the snow kiting trips.

7 comments:

bluechipholidays said...

I love your blog. There is no snow in our place that's why I found the photo amazing. Hope I can secure one in our Newquay holidays. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Snow? I love it very much. I found it exciting every time it comes though my friends don't like it. Planning to spend pembrokeshire holidays during snow. Any suggestions?

Unknown said...

I love snow boarding which makes me want snow. Thanks for your blog. I enjoy reading it and looking at your photos.


holiday cottages uk

Unknown said...

My water sport is Scuba Diving in Indonesia, it's always exciting but reading your post and looking at the photos, it look like this is more exciting.

Vanessa said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and the rest of the site is really good. Company website
translation services
education translation services
cheap price translation
website translation
e commerce translation
pro translation services
online translation
online translation services
best online translation services
worldwide translation

Vanessa said...

Thanks for sharing superb information’s. Your site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.
translation chinese to enlgihs
translation langauge
multiplie translation services
translation company
translation all langauge
documents translation
medical translation
books translation
professional translation service
language translation service

Vanessa said...

This is a really good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Short but very precise information many thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!
human translation services
quality translation services
authorized translation service
best online translation service
best translation services
language translation service
translation service company
translation services company
best translation service
translaitons all services